Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Outing 2011

The shockingly hot weather this past Saturday drove the crowds out to our favorite Chicagoland pumpkin patch. It was stinkin hot. I tried to wear a cute crochet skinny scarf I had made recently, just wrapped loosely around my neck, but I got all sweaty and hat to take it off and even tuck all my hair up under my hat. And the hot weather even messed with my plans for photographing some of the girls new fall dresses.


 
It was absolutely short sleeve weather but I had packed most of them away when I made the fall transition. So Lauren's t-shirt doesn't match with her dress (which she took off later anyway) and Grace is wearing a short-sleeve dress, so at least she wasn't too hot.


 
Although both girls were dripping with sweat after their 4 allotted minutes of jumping on the giant bouncy pillow - that cost $5 a person. At least you don't have to pay to get in and take lovely pictures nestled amongst the orange orbs.

No comments: