Here's the Easter dress I made for Lauren this year. The fabric is from JoAnn's. I picked it up while visiting my folks in Florida and was able to make the dress while they babysat!
It is the first dress I've made with a zipper. I was practicing for the flower girl dress I needed to sew for Angela's wedding. I didn't exactly follow the instructions, but the hidden zipper turned out just right!
I used ribbon trim on this dress. A layering of pink ric-rac and green grosgrain. The neckline is also trimmed out in ric-rac. I used real lining material for this dress instead of the same cotton print. Again, sewing with real lining = practice for the flower girl dress. Post on that coming up!
Oh and I also made a simple little matching purse: