Monday, March 5, 2012

March 2012 Sewing Social Dates


 Here's the March dates for Monday night sewing socials. I'm going to put down some potential projects but I'm always open to a change in plans based on who can attend.

Monday Nights, 7:30pm - whenever:

Mar 5: Fabric coasters. OR work on incomplete projects.


Mar 12: Hot Tub Night. We'll still sew, but also bring your swimsuit and a robe / towel for a dip in the hot tub. Project: grocery shopping bag / tote bag.

Mar 19: Scoop neck shirt. Choose a voile, lawn or silky but light weight fabric for this. I have a limited selection of print fabrics that you can use or bring your own.

Mar 26: NO SEWING TONIGHT!!


The Details..
Come as you are, beginners and experts alike.
You can pitch a few bucks in the tip jar to cover the cost of any of my fabric you use or you can bring your own.
Feel free to invite a friend.
Bring your own machine or use my guest machine.
Please RSVP.
Please enter through my side/basement door so as not to ring the doorbell and wake up sleeping kids.

No comments: