Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sewing Social Calendar 2011

Now that the basement remodel has happened, I can get more social with my sewing. I've decided to put some dates on the calendar for sewing socials. I'm going to be down there sewing anyway, so you might as well join me. Please RSVP to me via email or in the comments section if you'd like to attend one of my socials. I'm going to put down some potential projects but I'm always open to a change in plans based on who can attend.

Monday Nights, 7:30pm - whenever:

Nov 7: Scarves - circle scarf, jersey scarf, Anthropology Catch and Release knock-offs, you can even bring your knitting or crochet scarf project to work on


Nov 21: Pants - pj pants for kids or adults, Matilda Jane knock-off ruffle pants, or jersey leggings

Saturday Afternoons, 1pm - 3pm:


Nov 12: Sewing basics class, or work on any projects you want, a whatever night

Nov 26: Zipper Pouches / Reusable Snack bags - oil cloth, patchwork, for make-up bags or with a wristlet strap for going out or close with velcro for a reusable snack bag (I have food safe lining you can use)

So get ready for some social sewing and drop me a comment if you can come, or let me know what you'd like to sew in December...Christmas presents anyone?

4 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like heaven on earth!!!

crummyd said...

I will be there when I am able to!

Adelaida heidi silva said...

Would love too join...... Possible christmas gifts for tweens. .....Ipod covers/pocket, pj pants, hanging side of bed pocket for books, magazine, ...

sarah b. said...

hey! I might stop by sometime with my knitting :)