Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lincoln Square Neighborhood Market

Just look at those beautiful new dresses! They are fresh off the sewing machine, along with a ton of other all new stuff... I'm selling Mommy Said Sew items in my first craft fair!

What: Lincoln Square Neighborhood Market
When: Saturday, June 5 from 8am - 4pm
Where: 2150 W. Lawrence (parking lot between Leavitt and Hamilton)

This weekend is the Lincoln Square MayFest, so the whole neighborhood will be filled with food and drink vendors, live music, artists, crafters and other neat stuff. Fun for the whole family!

Come check out my booth. I plan to have dresses, skirts, nursing covers, burp cloth sets, taggies and maybe some other items. I might even get my act together and have a sale rack of consignment items (little girls clothing). Sizes will range from 12 months to size 6. Nursing covers and burp cloth sets will be available in boy, girl or gender neutral prints.

No comments: