Friday, August 7, 2009

Perfect New Mom Gift Set


My friend Julie had her third baby recently and usually by the third (especially since this was also her third girl) you have everything you need. But somehow Julie didn't yet own a nursing cover. I remedied that situation and then some.

Once I got started with this beautiful fabric, I couldn't stop myself. I already have a dress for my toddler with the same fabric, and so a nursing cover, burp cloths and more for Julie used up the extra yardage I had leftover.

Pictured at top is the complete set, then at left from top to bottom are: a pair of burp cloths; a lovey / chenille backed face wipe with a tag for hanging or clipping on; and the nursing cover.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the fabric! So good to see you yesterday and get encouragement to try and sell my duds. I just need to find some time soon! Also, congrat's on your new baby girl!