Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2011 Sewing Social Dates


Join us Monday night for one of our sewing socials. I'm going to put down some potential projects but I'm always open to a change in plans based on who can attend.

Monday Nights, 7:30pm - whenever:

Dec 5: Zipper Pouches / Reusable Snack bags - oil cloth, patchwork, for make-up bags or with a wristlet strap for going out or close with velcro for a reusable snack bag (I have food safe lining you can use)

Dec 12: Pants - pj pants for kids or adults, Matilda Jane knock-off ruffle pants, or jersey leggings

Dec 19: Open night: work on any projects you want

The Details..
Come as you are, beginners and experts alike.
You can pitch a few bucks in the tip jar to cover the cost of any of my fabric you use or you can bring your own.
Feel free to invite a friend.
Bring your own machine or use my guest machine.
Please RSVP.
Please enter through my side/basement door so as not to ring the doorbell and wake up sleeping kids.

No comments: