Monday, January 31, 2011

Fresh Market Skirts

I love a sale! Recently there was some Amy Butler fabric that came up for sale on Fabric.com. I bought a few prints that I didn't have in my collection yet from her Midwest Modern collection. I pulled out a few other fabrics from my stash and whipped up a few Fresh Market skirts. These skirts are such a fun way to appreciate a few lovely fabrics and to make any little girl feel light and twirly and beautiful. They are an excellent transition piece to wear in early spring with leggings and jackets and they go all the way through summer when paired with a simple tank and sandals.

Some of the other fabrics shown are : pink feathers and blue feathers are both Plume by Tula Pink. Orange fabric is Innocent Crush by Anna Maria Horner. Yellow bees are by Patty Young.

No comments: