Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby Shower Gift Set

Here's the whole deal, wrapped up in the cutest little birdy ribbon...


Here are the items I made for a baby shower gift for my friend Jenn. I had to drop them by her house since I'll be in Florida when she has her shower. I am sad that I won't get to be there to gauge the public reaction to my gift. I am always interested to see if there are things that do better than others at baby showers.

Chenille and Cotton Reversible Bib:
Softest chenille on one side, cute cotton floral print on the other. Attaches with a pearl snap.


Diaper/Wipe TOGO Pouch:
With a Velcro closure, this fully lined pouch perfectly holds a travel sized wipes case and 2-3 diapers. Even has room for a travel sized tube of rash cream. Perfect to just pull out of your purse or diaper bag to have everything you need for a change.



Burp Cloths:
Could you ever have enough of these, honestly?!



Chenille and Cotton Lovee/Wipee:
Softest chenille on one side, cute cotton floral print on the other. Attaches with a fabric loop and gear clip to diaper bag or car seat. Mom can use it as a face wipe, baby can use it as a lovee.



No comments: